- I like this ring I found in your web shop but how do I know my size?
- Take a ring that you know fit your finger, measure the inner diameter of the ring and then have a look in our ring size chart. We are a Swedish brand so we use the metric system when sizing our jewelry. Lucky for all of us there is an easy to use ring size chart converter in the tab next to the product Description.
- How do I know what material you use for your jewelry, yoga mat or sports towel?
- You always find a detailed specification about the materials we use for our products in our Product description for each product. But in short: Our jewelry is always made in Stainless steel 316L and some designs are gold & rose gold plated steel using Eco-friendly IP plating technique. The anti-slip yoga mats are produced using only high quality & Eco-friendly natural cork and biodegradable rubber. The sports towels are super-soft and skin friendly due to its composition of poly-amide microfiber.
- I want to change to a different size/color/product. Is that a problem?
- Not at all! Just send us an email and we will help you with the exchange procedure. We will answer you email within 24h. email@example.com
- Where is my shipment?
- When you place an order with us you always get a confirmation email with all the details. After we dispatch your order you will also get an email with tracking number so that you can follow your shipment all the way to your home.
If you have any further questions regarding your shipment just send our warehouse an email. We will answer your email within 24h. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yggdrasil by Sweden... Who are you?
- We, Anders & Carina Aakesson, started our first company back in 2008. It was, and still is, a highly appreciated brand called "C Stockholm" .
(www.csthlm.com Swedish only, but WW shipping) a Swedish jewelry brand with a clean and simple design aiming to deliver a deeper purpose. In 2012 we founded Yggdrasil.At first we started out as a jewelry brand with focus on sustainable jewelry in stainless steel with a vision to create balance between amazing jewelry and nature. That is why we named the company Yggdrasil. Which in Norse mythology is a tree symbol for the world we live in and how everything in the universe is connected to it. It is a symbol of life.
After a few years we realized that much of our creativity and inspiration came from our yoga practice. So in 2017 we started our journey towards developing the ultimate yoga mat and sports towel. We hope you love them as much as we do!
Want to know more? Click HERE